$32 – Kimono & Tea Ceremony Experience inc Gassho Village Visit
Only four places available each day, this small group activity is a must for cultural buffs
Dressing up in a kimono and participating in a traditional tea ceremony is the quintessential experience one must have when in Japan.
Travelzoo members can do both at 50% off when booking through Voyagin -- the 3-hour activity originally priced at US$63 (JPY 7,000) is now just US$32 (JPY 3,500) per person.
Travelzoo Tip: Tea and wagashi always go hand in hand; you can try making these traditional Japanese sweets with this activity on Voyagin that's also at half price. You'll get a walking tour of historical town Hagiwara-juku, a taste of the local sake and food Gifu Prefecture is famed for like Hida beef and pork. (Promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1' must be used for discount to be applicable.)
- Admission to open-air museum Gero Onsen Gassho-mura
- Kimono fitting and rental
- Tea ceremony
Valid daily until May 31, 2019. Prices shown are per person and include tax.
Book by May 31, 2019.
- Tour starts at Bankoan in Gero Onsen Gassho-mura; transport there is not included
- Promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1' must be applied at 'Checkout'
- Code can be used for select activities in Gifu but not together in the same cart
How to Book
Continue to Voyagin
- Select the number of participants and your desired travel date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1'
- The discount will show after you apply the code
- Prices shown are in your local currency