$2765 & up – 7-Day Finland Arctic Tour w/Igloo Stay, Sledding & Aurora
It's an all-in hassle-free trip that includes the all bucket list must-dos when in the arctic circle
If you've never been to the Arctic Circle, this all-in-one 7-day trip by Hong Thai Travel checks all the boxes. Departing Hong Kong on Finnair, this week-long holiday explores Rovaniemi or "Santa's 'real' village on the Arctic Circle." (National Geographic)
Round trip flights during the peak winter season easily costs US$1,000 per person, and the highly sought after night's stay in one of Lapland's popular glass igloos is another US$1,000 -- you might be better off booking this fuss-free trip which also throws additional the bucket list activities (dog sledding, northern lights chase, ice breaker cruise) and land transfers.
Travelzoo Tip: Take an additional 5% off when you travel in a group of six.
7-day Arctic Circle Tour to Rovaniemi ... from US$2765 (HK$21,699) per person (group of six):
- Round trip non-stop economy flights from Hong Kong to Helsinki on Finnair
- Domestic air from Helsinki to Rovaniemi
- All return airport transfers (shared)
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation with breakfast
- 2 nights in the Glo Art Hotel (Helsinki)
- 2 nights in Santa's Hotel Santa Claus (Rovaniemi)
- 1 night in Santa's Igloo Arctic Circle (Rovaniemi)
- 3-hour northern lights chase in Rovaniemi
- Icebreaker cruise with lunch and hotel transfers
- Admission ticket to Santa Claus Village with dog sledding
- Admission to Snowman World
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Helsinki
- Travel insurance
- Option: Add-on a day trip to Tallinn, Estonia, on Day 2 of the trip for US$275 (HK$2160) per person.
Itinerary is valid for twin share, quad share or six people traveling together, but a supplement may apply for groups of under six travelers. See Hong Thai Travel's e-flyer for more details.
Book by August 31 for the additional 5% discount to apply for groups of six.