$255 – Exclusive 2-Day Sky Lantern Festival Tour fr Tokyo
There's a lot of value packed into this tour -- accommodation on those dates alone cost US$210
Like a scene straight out of the Tangled movie - where thousands of lanterns fill the night sky - this magical event happens annually at the Tsunan Snow Festival in Niigata Prefecture, Japan.
You can experience this festival firsthand for US$255 (JPY 28,900) per person; write your wishes on a lantern and watch it lift off into the night sky.
Held exclusively for Club Tourism, this tour saves 37% on self-packing and includes:
- A night's accommodation in New Greenpia Tsunan
- 4 meals; 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and an all-you-can-eat red snow crab dinner
- Sake brewery visit with sake-tasting
- Visit to Yahiko-jinja Shrine
- Shopping stop at Teradomari
- All ground transport and admission fees as specified in the itinerary
Valid for tours departing Tokyo between March 11-14; March 10 is also available at US$263 (JPY 29,900).
Note: Tour commences from Shinjuku (Tokyo Metropolitan Underground Car Park)
When You Can Go
Mar 11-14, 2019; +US$8 for Mar 10
How to Book
Continue to YOKOSO Japan Tour
Prices shown are in JPY.