$20 – Tickets to BKK's New 'Instagram-Worthy' Observation Deck
Step onto the world’s largest glass tray & enjoy incredible 360-degree views of the 'City of Angles'
London's got The Shard and in New York City there's the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock and One World Observatory; now joining Asia's most iconic observation decks is the Mahanakhon SkyWalk in Bangkok - Thailand's highest building.
Get access to all three floors of the observation deck for just US$20 (THB 653) per person with the extra savings members get when booking through Voyagin.
Valid daily with options up to a year from today. Tickets for children are also discounted at US$7 (THB 225).
Japanese passport holders enjoy additional savings with tickets to both the indoor area and rooftop for US$19 (THB 594).
Book by December 31, 2019.
- Prices shown are per person and include tax
- Opening hours is between 10 am to 12 midnight (last entry at 11pm)
- Child tickets are valid for children 3–12 years old
- Mahanakhon SkyWalk & Rooftop Gold ticket allows elevator priority
- Luggage, drones & pets are not allowed at the venue
- Promo code 'TZTOOTH' must be applied at 'Checkout'
About the Mahanakhon SkyWalk
Opened November 2018, Bangkok's newest attraction is 'Instagram-worthy' (Lifestyle Asia) and definitely worth a visit when you're next in Bangkok.
The indoor observatory located on the 74th and 75th floors offer panoramic views of the city and an augmented reality experience of Bangkok’s various tourist attractions.
But the highlight is on the 78th floor at the outdoor observation deck where the 63 sqm Glass Tray is located. Once there, you can also climb another flight of stairs to the Peak to enjoy breathtaking and uninterrupted panoramic views of the city.
Thailand's highest bar is also located there if you feel the need for some liquid courage.
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo members also enjoy 10% off other Voyagin activities in Thailand with this promo code - our favorites include a cruise to the Phi Phi Islands, white water rafting in Chiang Mai, and a Muay Thai show & match in Bangkok.
How to Book
Continue to Voyagin
- Select the number of participants and your desired activity date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'TZOOTH'
- The discount will show after you apply the code