$1823 – Peru: 12-Day Tour inc Machu Picchu & Colca Canyon
Check off all the country's highlights with this comprehensive itinerary across Peru
Dramatic Andean plains, the deepest canyon in the world, ancient ruins, roadside llamas and of course, Machu Picchu are just some of the breathtaking sights you will see on this 12-day holiday to Peru.
For US$1823 (AU$2349) you'll receive:
- Internal flights
- 11 nights' accommodation
- All transfers
- 17 meals: 11 breakfasts, four lunches and two dinners
- Sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary in modern coach
- Gratuities while on tour
Valid for travel on February 10, June 30, July 28 & December 22, 2018. Other dates between February and December 2018 are available for a surcharge.
Book by October 27.
The trip starts in the colonial capital of Lima and some of the tour highlights include a visit to Machu Picchu, one of the New7Wonders of the World, the Colonial Cathedral and the Koricancha in Cuzco City, the Temple of Wiracocha, Lake Titicaca, the Floating Uros Islands, the Colca Canyon and the historic Plaza de Armas in Arequipa.
When You Can Go
Multiple departures from Feb 10 - Dec 22, 2018
How to Book
Book online at Gate 1 Travel
- Click the "Dates and Prices" tab and click on the desired departure date and city
- Select optional tours or trip extensions
- Click "Continue to Cart"
- Enter promo code TZSKPE300A and click "Submit"
- Click "Book this Itinerary" to complete booking
- Note: Prices will initially appear higher. Final price appears after promo code is applied.