$170pp – 'The King and I' Musical Tix & London Hotel Stay
See the multi-award-winning musical "The King and I" and stay overnight in a 4-star London hotel
"The King and I" arrives in the West End this summer following a critically acclaimed run on Broadway. With this Travelzoo offer, you can get a Band A ticket and an overnight stay, including breakfast, at a 4-star central London hotel for US$170 (GBP 129) per person.
- Band A ticket to a 7pm, Friday, performance of "The King and I" (worth GBP 75 each)
- Friday-night stay at The Tower Hotel with full English breakfast
- Book an extra hotel night on the Saturday for US$106 (GBP 80) per person
Prices quoted are based on two people sharing a twin/double room. If the package is booked for one, a supplement of US$80 (GBP 60) applies.
Friday evenings from July 6 - September 21.
About the hotel
The Tower Hotel is next to Tower Bridge, offering views over the Thames, the Tower of London and St Katharine Docks.
About the show
The Tony Award-winning Broadway revival of "The King and I" transfers to the London Palladium this summer. Kelli O'Hara will reprise her Tony Award-winning performance alongside Tony and Oscar nominee Ken Watanabe.
Set in 1860s Bangkok, the musical tells the story of the unconventional and tempestuous relationship that develops between the King of Siam and Anna, a British schoolteacher whom the progressive King, in an imperialistic world, brings to Siam to teach his many wives and children.
"A magnificent, genuinely revelatory production that you do not want to miss" -- Chicago Tribune
"The music is so entrancing, the lyrics so enchanting, the characterisations so rich, that it’s no puzzlement why "The King and I" endures" -- The Guardian
"Grand and glorious... 5 stars"-- Time Out
When You Can Go
Fridays; Jul 6 - Sep 21, 2018
Up to 13%
How to Book
Book online at Omega Holidays
- Scroll down and click "Book Now" on your preferred date
- Select number of people you are booking and the type of room(s) you require
- Enter your details and checkout; you will be required to create an account
- If certain dates do not appear, it is because they have sold out
- Click here to book the 3-day package
- Prices shown are in GBP