$1566 – Canada: 9-Day Ski Safari at 'World's Best Ski Town'
Ranked in the Top 5 on U.S. News as one of the best places to visit in Dec & best ski destinations
Boasting "excellent slopes, inviting lodges, and deep-rooted ski culture," these reasons are why Banff, Canada is named one of 'The World's Best Ski Towns' by National Geographic.
Book this brand new 9-day Canadian Rockies Ski Safari by Fresh Adventures and enjoy US$392 off its original price.
For US$1566 (CA$1990) per person, the tour includes:
- 8 nights' accommodation in hotels, lodges and inns
- Complimentary dining experience at Banff's world famous Grizzly House Restaurant
- 1 entry to Upper Sulphur Mountain hot springs
- Park passes and entry fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities mentioned in the itinerary
This land tour starts at Calgary on December 9, 2017.
Book by November 30.
Note: Tour with lift tickets include is an additional US$472 (CA$600) extra and will cost US$2061 (CA$2620) tax inclusive after discount is applied.
Canada's Banff is best for "hardy skiers and snowboarders of all abilities who love big views, wild panoramas, and bighorn sheep on the front lawn." (National Geographic) But on this tour, you'll also experience the best of the Canadian Rockies.
You'll ski Norquay, home of the one of the oldest chairlifts in North America, take a dip in the Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs, enjoy unbelievable views of the lake and glacier at Lake Louise and explore Yoho National Park en-route to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in Golden.
When You Can Go
Dec 9-17, 2017
How to Book
Book online at Fresh Adventures
- Price shown is CA$2395 before discount and taxes.
- Apply promo code SKIROCKIES17 at payment page to see discounted price