$14-$20 – Japan: 50% Off Igloo Dinner, Onsen & Snowshoeing
Hot springs, winter sports, sake & this huge discount on winter activities put Niigata on our radar
Approximately 1.5 hours from Tokyo via the Joetsu shinkansen, Niigata on Japan's west coast is "a winter sports paradise" (Enjoy Niigata) also known for its rice, sake and onsens.
From now until March 31, Travelzoo members have another reason to make a day trip up to this part of the country -- half priced winter activities on Voyagin.
Here are the activities on offer:
- Japanese Style Igloo Dinner Experience ... US$14 (JPY 1,500)
- Yuzawa Kogen Ropeway, Onsen Entry & Snowland Day Pass ... US$14 (JPY 1,500)
- Kanjiki Traditional Japanese Snowshoeing ... US$20 (JPY 2,250)
These activities are available daily until end March. Prices shown are per person and include tax.
Book by March 31, 2019.
- Transport from Tokyo is not included
- Promo code 'FEBTZVYG50OFF1' must be applied at 'Checkout'
- Code can be used for all activities listed but not together in the same cart
Travelzoo Tip: With this year's forecast predicting that Tokyo's cherry blossoms will flower and bloom earlier between March 23-30, you'll get to experience two seasons in one trip -- winter fun in Niigata and springtime cherry blossoms in Tokyo.
How to Book
- Select the number of participants and your desired travel date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'FEBTZVYG50OFF1'
- The discount will show after you apply the code
- Prices shown are in your local currency