Experience the city lights of Auckland, alpine village of Queenstown, botanic gardens of Christchurch and breathtaking fjords of the Milford Sound with this nine-night New Zealand vacation for $2399 per person.
At a savings of $800 per person on the cost of similar packages, this special from Down Under Answers covers:
- Roundtrip airfare from LA or San Francisco to Auckland on Hawaiian Airlines
(+$150 from Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Phoenix or San Diego)
- Flights from Auckland to Queenstown and Christchurch to Auckland
- Three nights in a standard room at the Auckland City Hotel, including Wi-Fi
- Four nights at the Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- Two nights in a city-view room at the Ibis Christchurch, including Wi-Fi
- City tour and lunch cruise in Auckland
- Cruise through the picturesque Milford Sound
- Scenic tour from Queentown to Christchurch through the Mount Cook National Park including lunch
- Airport transfers
- Taxes and fees
Depart on Mondays or Wednesdays from Sept. 8-24 or Oct. 20 - Nov. 26 -- springtime in New Zealand. For $250 more per person, travel Feb. 4 - March 23 -- peak summer and early autumn periods Down Under.