The Alaskan wilderness beckons with a three-night Denali adventure for $1053 per person. This guided excursion includes most meals, transportation, a wildlife safari and other activities for nearly $600 off competing packages.
Available daily through September, including Labor Day, travelers visit the breathtaking national park in interior Alaska and centered on Denali, the highest mountain in North America.
This Travelzoo-exclusive deal from Alaska Denali Travel includes (based on double occupancy):
- Three nights accommodations: two nights at the all-inclusive Denali Backcountry Lodge and one at Denali Cabins nestled in the boreal forest
- Roundtrip transportation from Anchorage and between lodges
- Six meals: two breakfast, two lunch and two dinners
- All activities including mountain biking, gold panning, fishing, natural history presentations, morning yoga, and twice daily shuttles to Wonder Lake
- 90-mile wildlife safari tour in Denali with a naturalist guide
- All fees and taxes
Shorter summer packages at both Denali Cabins and Denali Backcountry Lodge are also discounted.
This deal is not available on: Aug. 12, 19, 27.