Venture to Auckland and Queenstown on a luxe New Zealand vacation featuring 4.5-star hotels, city tours, airport transfers and flights for $2299 per person including taxes and fees.
This eight-night itinerary from Air New Zealand Vacations saves upwards of $1180 per person on comparable packages and covers:
- Roundtrip flights on Air New Zealand from Los Angeles to Auckland and airport transfers
(Additional departure cities also discounted)
- Inter-country flights on Air New Zealand between Auckland and Queenstown
- 4 nights in Queenstown at the 4.5-star Heritage Hotel, including late checkout and a bottle of wine upon arrival
- Milford Sound scenic cruise featuring a picnic lunch
- Safari along the shore of Lake Wakatipu
- 4 nights in Auckland at the 4.5-star Heritage Auckland with free Wi-Fi (500MB per day) and late checkout
- 2-hour America's Cup sailing adventure
- City tour featuring Karangahape Road, the Auckland Harbour Bridge and Queen Street
Travel over select dates May 7 - June 6.
Also available: Add a two-night Rotorua stay for $399 per person including 4.5-star accommodations with breakfast and late checkout plus a Tamaki Maori Village concert. Guests will travel from Rotorua to Auckland with a sightseeing stop at the Waitomo Glowworm Caves.