Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, ride an elephant up to Jaipur's Amber Fort, and spend the night at a Maharaja's palace on a two-week adventure including flights from the U.S. for $960 off the cost of similar packages.
For $2295 per person including tax based on double occupancy, travelers receive:
- Roundtrip flights from New York including transfers (+$100 from Los Angeles; call for pricing from other cities)
- 13 nights at well-reviewed hotels in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Mandawa
- Daily breakfast and two special dinners
- Unique experiences, such as a rickshaw ride through Jaipur's old city, a carpet-weaving demonstration, a Pooja ceremony with a Hindu priest, a camel trek over sand dunes, a boat trip on Lake Pichola and more
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Transportation in an air-conditioned, chauffeur-driven vehicle
Depart on Sept. 18, 2014, or April 1 or 15, 2015. Indus Travels limits group sizes to a maximum of 20 travelers per departure to offer guests a more personalized experience.
Other departures (when the weather is at its coolest and driest, or over Diwali, New Year's and the Festival of Colors), and shorter trips can also be booked.
Travelzoo Tip: Pay in full at booking to save an extra $100 per person on the above prices.