Marvel at the pyramids, sail down the world's longest river, and discover why these wonders have stood the test of time. This Egypt trip includes airfare and all taxes and saves as much as $580 on the cost of comparable packages.
The deal with Travel Discounters includes:
- Roundtrip air to Cairo and two domestic flights within Egypt
- Three nights at the 5-star Moevenpick Resort Cairo Pyramids
- Four nights on a Nile river cruise aboard the ms Semiramis
- One bonus night at the Moevenpick Resort Cairo Pyramids (either at the beginning or end of the trip) for guests who book and pay in full by July 23, making it an eight-night trip
- Daily full-day guided tours of Luxor, the Valley of the Kings and other "must-sees"
- A camel ride at the Giza Plateau, with its three Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx
- Excursion to Abu Simbel, a UNESCO World Heritage site where two massive temples are carved into a mountainside
- Services of an English-speaking Egyptologist
- All entrance fees, including to the Egyptian Museum while touring Cairo
- Meals: daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
- All transfers
Click here to view a full list of inclusions and a detailed itinerary.
Weekly departures are available Sept. 15, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2015 for:
- $1899 from New York
- $2099 from Washington, D.C.
- $2299 from Chicago, Dallas and Miami
- $2399 from Atlanta, Los Angeles and San Francisco
To find the best rates, inquire about multiple departure dates. Select holiday weeks such as Christmas and Easter may cost more. Departures from other cities are available.
Note: Rates are nonrefundable; purchasing travel insurance with provisions for cancellation is highly recommended and can be obtained from Travel Discounters starting at $18 per person, per day. The deal excludes a $25 visa due upon arrival at the Cairo airport and a $20 admission to the mummy rooms at the Cairo Museum.