Hertz has launched a 33%-off sale on car hire worldwide. Rentals are available from £11 per day (based on a minimum 3-day booking) in more than 90 countries.
The sale covers pick-ups until 31 December.
Here are some of the collection points around the world and the lowest rates we found for standard cars. All are airport pick-ups and prices are for 3-day periods:
- Norwich... £34 -- explore England's east coast, from Cromer to Great Yarmouth
- Cape Town... £40 -- the wine route through nearby Stellenbosch is one of the country's most picturesque drives
- Newquay... £42 -- the perfect jump-off point for exploring the Cornwall coast
- Orlando... £51 -- hiring a car is essential for getting around and visiting the theme parks
- Pisa... £52 -- driving around Tuscany allows you to venture to lesser-known areas such as Montecatini
- Glasgow... £59 -- the edge of Loch Lomond is around 30 minutes' drive from the airport
- Nice... £61 -- head along the Côte d'Azur to Cannes or Monaco
All rentals include unlimited free mileage.