The Hertz sale is now on, with up to 33% off car hire worldwide. Rentals are available from £11 per day (based on a 3-day booking) in more than 100 countries.
The sale covers pick-ups until 30 June and we found the best availability at the lowest price over weekends.
Here are some of the collection points around the world and the lowest rates we found for standard cars. All are airport pick-ups and prices are for 72-hour periods:
- Newquay... £32 -- explore the Cornish coast
- Cape Town... £32 -- the wine route through nearby Stellenbosch is one of the country's most picturesque drives
- Pisa... £41 -- the Tuscan countryside, the sights of Florence and the famous Leaning Tower are all within easy reach
- Las Palmas, Gran Canaria... £41 -- venture along the beach roads around the capital of the Canaries
- Munich... £42 -- head to the Austrian Alps for activity breaks
- Palma... £45 -- mountain roads and coastal routes make Mallorca a great driving destination
- Glasgow... £54 -- Loch Lomond can be reach in around 30 minutes
- Nice... £64 -- Cannes, Monaco and Antibes are all within reach along the Côte d'Azur
All rentals include unlimited free mileage. Book by 31 January.