By Ceri Anderson
The Moat Room restaurant in the Grade II-listed Albright Hussey Manor Hotel is "thoroughly deserving" of its two AA Rosettes, says the Shropshire Star.
Why we love it
- The 2-AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant is in the Grade II-listed Albright Hussey Manor Hotel
- "One of Shropshire's great culinary treasures... retains charm and style from a bygone age" -- Shropshire Star
- Four people can take advantage of this exclusive deal for £149, instead of the usual £319.80
Sep. 20, 2013 - Mar 3, 2014, Thursday - Saturday
The Moat Room at Albright Hussey Manor Hotel
Shrewsbury, SY4 3AF
Tel: 01939 290 523
- £75 for two people to dine on the Chef's Eight-Course Gourmet Menu
- A glass of Tanners Brut Extra Réserve champagne each
- An alternative vegetarian menu is available
- The deal is valid Thursday-Saturday, until 29 March, 2014
We have also negotiated an overnight stay, including the 8-course dinner, a glass of champagne and breakfast for £169 per couple, or a two night stay for £259 per couple. Click here
for more information.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 'Chef's Eight-Course Gourmet Menu'. Also includes a glass of Tanners Brut Extra Réserve champagne each. Valid for dinner Thursday-Saturday, until 29 March, 2014. Excludes 7-28 December and 14 February. Advanced booking is required. Menu items are subject to change. Over-18s only. Maximum table booking of six people. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms