By Travelzoo Staff
The Crown Country Inn is a "quirky" property with "olde-worlde charm" says The Good Food Guide 2013. Boasting great oak beams, flagstone floors and a large inglenook fireplace, this 17th-century Tudor inn has gained praise for its "classy cooking" and "quality" food from The AA Restaurant Guide 2013.
Why we love it
- £29 for an award-winning lunch or dinner for two at the Grade II-listed Crown Country Inn in Munslow
- Save over 50% at this 17th-century Tudor inn
- "Classy cooking in old village inn" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in the vale of the River Corve
- "Quirkily traditional... olde-worlde charm" -- Good Food Guide 2013
- Awarded two AA Rosettes and an AA Strawberry Award for using local produce
- Alternatively, four can dine for £55
Jan. 25, 2013 - May 30, 2013
The Crown Country Inn
The Crown Country Inn
Shropshire, SY7 9ET
Tel: 01584 841205
- For less than £15 a head, two can dine on a 2-course à la carte lunch or dinner at this award-winning restaurant. Usually up to £59.70, the deal also includes a glass of prosecco each. Subscribers can choose:
- - Any starter each* such as smoked salmon and spinach fishcake, with wafers of gingered salmon, pickled carrots and ginger dressing, or leek and mushroom risotto finished with goats cheese and balsamic syrup
- - A main course each*, such as roast breast of Gressingham duck with a parcel of leg confit, slow roasted tomatoes and basil jus, or seared medallion of halibut topped with sun-dried tomato tapenade crust, served with a spiced ragout of mussels, prawns and crayfish tails
- The Crown Country Inn has been awarded two AA Rosettes as well as an AA Strawberry Award for using local produce wherever possible. It is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, near Much Wenlock, Craven Arms (ideally positioned for walking and cycling) and the bustling market towns of Ludlow, Bridgnorth and Shrewsbury.
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine for £55, instead of up to £119.40.
The small print
Each person is entitled to a starter and main course from the à la carte menu, as well as a glass of prosecco. Complimentary homemade bread, herb butter, tomato fondue and marinated olives are also included. *A £2 supplement applies to the scallop starter and a £3 supplement applies to all steak dishes. Vouchers may be redeemed for lunch or dinner Tuesday-Saturday until 30 May. There is limited availability for dinner Fridays and Saturdays. Excludes 14 February and 29-31 March. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms