By Travelzoo Staff
Book a stay at a brand-new boutique hotel near the Shropshire Hills for £99 per room. This deal from Carriages in Telford saves up to 50% on the regular rate and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at a recently opened boutique property in the market town of Wellington, Shropshire
- Carriages hotel has an on-site cocktail bar where subscribers receive a welcome cocktail each
- Includes a 3-course dinner at the hotel restaurant
- Putting this deal together yourself could cost up to £198
- Valid seven days a week, throughout the summer
Telford, TF1 1PY
Tel: 01952 246 855
What's included & when
- June 10, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a Double/Twin Room with free Wi-Fi
- - Welcome cocktail each at the on-site cocktail bar
- - 3-course dinner at the hotel restaurant (excluding drinks)
- - Continental breakfast
- This boutique hotel, with seven individually designed rooms, opened its doors in March. The new restaurant serves classics such as garlic mushrooms and smoked salmon as starters and 21-day-aged rump steak or vegetable lasagne as main courses.
- There's plenty to do in the area. The National Trust property, Sunnycroft is less than a mile away. The Ironbridge Gorge Museum, Stokesay Castle, the Severn Valley Railway, Attingham Park and Wellington Market are all in the area. The hotel is also a good base for walkers -- the Wrekin and the Shropshire Hills (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) are easily accessible.
- Valid seven days a week until 30 September, including all weekends.
- Carriages is very close to Wellington train station. Direct trains from Birmingham take around an hour.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
The small print
Includes an overnight stay for two people, a welcome cocktail, a 3-course dinner and continental breakfast. Valid for stays seven days a week until 30 September. Subject to availability. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. See below for full terms and conditions. Update (10:42, 18 June); the following dates are no longer available: 16-18 August.
See all terms