By Travelzoo Staff
Relax and unwind with a spa day in Perthshire for £35 and save 48% on the regular price. This offer from Moness House Hotel & Country Club includes a 30-minute treatment, a drink on arrival and a 2-course lunch, plus access to the spa facilities.
Why we love it
- A spa day in Perthshire with a 30-minute treatment of your choice for £35 instead of the usual £67.15
- This deal from Moness House Hotel & Country Club includes a glass of bubbly on arrival and a 2-course lunch
- Guests also get full use of the spa facilities such as a steam room, hot tub and sauna
- Two people can take up this offer for £65
- For an additional £10 per person, upgrade to 60 minutes' worth of treatment time
- The resort is set in 35 acres of woodland on the banks of the River Tay
- Overnight stays at the resort are now £69 including breakfast for two Travelzoo subscribers
July 9, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Moness House Hotel & Country Club
Tel: 01887 822108
- Set in 35 acres of grounds, this country club is the perfect setting for some me-time.
- With this offer, you'll get a glass of bubbly on arrival, followed by any of the following 30-minute treatments:
- - Facial
- - Back, neck and shoulder massage
- - File and paint of hands or feet
- - Mini pedicure
- - Indian head massage
- You'll also get access to the spa facilities which include a hot tub, swimming pool, steam room and sauna. Save even more by taking a friend with you on this pampering day -- two can take up the above package for £65 -- that's just £32.50 each.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an offer to upgrade to 60 minutes of treatment time for an additional £10 per person; choose two of the treatments above or take up an hour-long session of reflexology, a 60-minute Indian head massage or a manicure and a pedicure
- Overnight stays at Moness House Hotel & Country Club are now £69, exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers. This saves 40% on the usual rate and includes accommodation in a Deluxe Double/Twin Room and full breakfast. Or, stay for two nights for £115 (with full breakfast each day) -- saving 50% on the regular cost.
- The hotel's 26 rooms are individually designed, and all feature Egyptian cotton sheets and Complimentary Therapies toiletries.
- Valid for Monday-Thursday stays until 31 October. Friday-Sunday stays are available for supplement of £15 per room, per night. Alternatively, upgrade your stay to a Superior Room for a further £10 per room, per night.
- The spa-only offers are available seven days a week until 31 October
The small print
The voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. The Tex-Mexilicious platter is subject to a £3.80 supplement, and the baby back ribs are subject to a £5.80 supplement. Minimum age 18 years. ID may be required for alcohol. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 31 October. Lunch is served from 11am-4pm every day. Treatments can be booked from 9am-6pm, subject to availability. Leisure facilities remain open until 9pm. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms