By Carol Linfield
The Daily Record reviewed the Limelight Bar & Grill and gave the food top marks with a 5/5 score, saying it was "excellent from start to finish".
Why we love it
- The Daily Record calls the venue "terrific" and "memorable", and says "you'll be gobsmacked by the very stylish bar and restaurant"
- The specially created set menu would usually cost up to £51.80 (if you order items from the September à la carte menu) -- you save 52%
- Limelight Bar & Grill is located within Hotel Indigo Glasgow, a 4-star boutique hotel in the centre of the city
- A 5-minute walk from Glasgow Central station
Mon-Sat, 30 Sep-30 Nov
Hotel Indigo Glasgow
75 Waterloo Street
Glasgow, G2 7DA
Tel: 0141 226 7726
- A 2-course meal for two at the Limelight Bar & Grill for £25 (usually £51.80)
A starter each, such as salad lyonnaise or salmon rillettes with pickled cucumber and melba toast
A main course each, such as with buttered kale, black pudding, caramelised apple and cider jus, or wild mushroom risotto
Alternatively, satisfy your sweet tooth by swapping your starter for a dessert, such as rhubard crème brulée or a duo of dessert pots
The small print
Limited bookings are also available on Sunday. This voucher is valid for lunch or dinner. Subject to availability. Availability is limited on Friday and Saturday. Advance booking is required.
See all terms