By Travelzoo Staff
Tam Cowan from The Daily Record described his meal at Le Bistro Beaumartin as "genuine melt-in-the-mouth stuff... delicious". Two Travelzoo subscribers can now tuck into a main course and a glass of sparkling wine at this cosy French restaurant for £12.50 a head.
Why we love it
- Tuck into a meal for two with a glass of sparkling wine each in Glasgow's cosy Le Bistro Beaumartin for £25
- The bill for this dinner -- which includes your choice of main course, such as steak, traditional Burgundy beef or confit duck leg -- would usually come to over £55
- Shortlisted for the Best Newcomer prize at the Glasgow Restaurant Awards 2012
- Le Bistro Beaumartin "falls into the 'hidden gem' category" -- The Daily Record
- "Genuine French bistro-style food... you will find some excellent eating", says list.co.uk
Jan. 29, 2013 - April 13, 2013
Le Bistro Beaumartin
161 Hope Street
Glasgow, G2 2UQ
Tel: 0141 226 4442
- Le Bistro Beaumartin offers a dining experience "true to the Parisian concept of the bistro"(glasgowstylemile.com), serving rustic dishes of homecooked food. With this offer, you and a friend can get all of the following for less than half the usual cost:
- - A glass of Crémant de Bourgogne sparkling wine each
- - A main course* such as pan-fried 8oz sirloin steak served with home-cut fries and salad, or traditional Burgundy beef marinated in red wine and served with buttered macaroni
- Click here to see the full menu.
- This offer is valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Saturday, until 13 April
The small print
The sale period for this deal has been extended for the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course and a glass of sparkling wine. The steak option includes your choice of sauce.*A £5 supplement applies to both the frogs legs and fillet of beef. Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Saturday, until 13 April. Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms