By Travelzoo Staff
Alea Casino Glasgow is "a hugely impressive place", according to The Daily Record. Now, you and a friend can experience the spectacle for yourselves this December, with a gaming lesson and bet, plus a 3-course meal and bottle of wine to share, for under £25 a head.
Why we love it
- Two can get a taste of Vegas this December with this festive experience from Alea Casino Glasgow for £49 instead of the usual £100
- Enhance your skills with a lesson from one of the casino's croupiers and get a £5 bet to play with
- Includes a 3-course meal in the Red Leaf restaurant and a bottle of wine to share
- Theglaswegian.co.uk raves about the "fantastic food, superior service and sumptuous surroundings"
- A great idea for a pre-Christmas get together
- Take in the stunning views of the River Clyde as you dine at the venue, which is part of the Las Vegas-based Caesar group
- Alternatively, two can take part in a gambling lesson with steak, chips and wine in the casino's Isobar for £35 from January
Nov. 26, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
Alea Casino Glasgow
Alea Casino Glasgow
Springfield Quay, Paisley Road
Glasgow, G5 8NP
Tel: 0141 530 2814
- This festive experience, which usually costs £100 for two, includes a Learn to Play lesson with one of the casino's croupiers and a £5 bet each.
- You'll also both get a 3-course meal in the Red Leaf Restaurant -- whose food was described by Theglaswegian.co.uk as having "substance and style" -- and a bottle of wine to share. Here's an idea of the kind of meal you can expect:
- - A starter each, such as pan-roasted scallops, squash salsa, pea shoots, sweet chilli and coriander oil, or confit duck and chicken liver pate, with toasted brioche, fig and apple chutney and sweet balsamic syrup
- - A main course each, with current options including grilled 8oz sirloin steak with hand-cut chips, onion rings, grilled field mushroom and bearnaise sauce, or traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings and a sage and onion jus
- - A dessert each, such as Christmas pudding, brandy cream and vanilla dairy ice, or orange crème brulee with spiced orange salsa and cinnamon shortbread
- This offer is valid Sun-Wed throughout December, from 5:30pm until 11:30pm. Alternatively, from 2 January, 2013- 31 March, two can dine on steak and chips and share a bottle of wine in the casino's Isobar, plus take part in a Learn to Play session and get a £5 bet each for £35 (worth £65)
The small print
Valid for two people for the Festive Vegas Dining Experience, including a Learn to Play lesson, £5 table bet each, 3-course meal in the Red Leaf Restaurant and a bottle of wine to share. May be used Sun-Wed throughout December, from 5:30pm until 11:30pm. May also be used 27-29 December. Excludes 25-26 December. Learn to Play sessions last 20 minutes and start at 7pm, 9pm and 11pm. On 24 December, the offer is available from 4pm with Learn to Play sessions at 5pm, 7pm and 9pm. The premises close at 11.59pm on 24 December. 14 February, 2013 is excluded from the Isobar Dine, Wine and Play deal. Suitable for over-18s only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms