By Travelzoo Staff
Opus One in Perth has two AA Rosettes under its belt, and serves "exceptional...remarkably good" food, according to The Scotsman. Now, you and a friend can dine on a sumptuous 5-course tasting menu, with a glass of prosecco each, for £49 -- less than half the usual £103.20.
Why we love it
- Two can tuck into a 5-course tasting dinner, with a glass of prosecco each, at Opus One for £49 instead of the regular £103
- Opus One holds two coveted AA Rosettes for the quality of its food
- Winner of Rising Star Restaurant of the Year 2009 at the Scottish Hotel Awards
- The menu "immediately draws you in with its mix of simple ingredients augmented with novel twists", says The Scotsman
- Located in The New County Hotel in Perth city centre
- Add on an overnight stay at the hotel for two, with breakfast the next morning, for an additional £70
Nov. 27, 2012 - Feb. 5, 2013
Opus One Restaurant
The New County Hotel
22-30 County Place
Perth, PH2 8EE
Tel: 01738 623 355
- Although the tasting menu is subject to change, here's an idea of what you can expect (you'll get a choice of dishes for several courses):
- - Amuse bouche
- - Smoked duck breast with vanilla syrup, chicory jam and liver mousse
- - Grilled Ayrshire pork fillet with quince puree, broccoli, prunes and star anise jus
- - Sorbet
- - Pistachio cake with coconut sorbet, orange jam and pistachio tuille
- You'll also get a glass of prosecco each on arrival.
- Located in the New County Hotel, Opus One is a restaurant "where sharp technique and a lively imagination are brought to bear on top-class materials from Perthshire's larder" (The AA Restaurant Guide 2013).
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an upgrade to this dining package; you can add on an overnight stay for two in the New County Hotel, with breakfast the next morning, for a total of £119 (worth over £202).
- Both offers are valid Tuesday-Saturday, until 5 February, 2013.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 5-course tasting menu and a glass of prosecco each. The following supplements apply: Sirloin steak (£2.50) and cheeseboard (£1.50). Valid for dinner only, Tuesday-Saturday, until 5 February, 2013. Bookings subject to availability. Please contact the hotel before purchasing this offer to check availability for overnight stays. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available with this
See all terms
offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date.