By Katie Millington
Praised by BestLoved.com as "a rustic treasure hidden amid the serenity of Nithsdale valley", Trigony House Hotel has put together a treat-filled package for £139 per room.
Why we love it
- An Edwardian shooting lodge, recommended by Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, The Good Hotel Guide 2013 and BestLoved.com
- Family-run hotel set in more than four acres of gardens with views of the Keir and Lowther hills in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Described by BritainsFinest.co.uk as "one of the best country house hotels in Scotland"
Trigony House Hotel
Trigony House Hotel
Dumfriesshire, DG3 5EZ
Tel: 01848 331211
What's included & when
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March, 2014. Friday- and Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 per room, per night, payable direct to the hotel (minimum 2-night stay)
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin Classic Room with Egyptian linen, homemade shortbread, organic toiletries and a garden or woodland view
- Full Scottish breakfast each and homemade tea and cakes on arrival (worth £15)
- 3-course à la carte dinner for two in the hotel's restaurant which won the Fabulous Flavours Award at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2013 (worth £70)
- Pre-dinner glass of champagne each (worth £15)
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
The hotel offers activities (at an additional cost) such as horse
riding, falconry, bike hire, fly fishing, shooting and vintage car hire.
Dogs are also welcome. Stay for two nights for £225 per room, including all of the above. The
Scottish coastal villages of Rockcliffe and Kippford are one hour away
by car. The 7-mile walk from Kippford to Sandyhills was named in the five top coastal walks by The Daily Telegraph.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Double or Twin Classic Room (subject to availability on booking), and includes a full Scottish breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner each, tea and cake on arrival, a pre-dinner glass of champagne and late checkout until 1pm. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March, 2014. Not available on 24 December-1 January; 13-23 February. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Update (5:01pm, 23 September): 27, 31 October; 3, 10, 17 November has sold out. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms