By Travelzoo Staff
Pay £72 less for a stay in the Scottish seaside town of Troon.
Why we love it
- Save £72 on a deluxe Scotland stay this summer
- A 2-night break at The Marine Hotel in Troon is now £199 per room
- Includes accommodation for two with full Scottish breakfast
- A 3-course dinner for two with wine on the first night
- Afternoon tea for two on the second day
- Late checkout of 1pm
- A 3-night break with all of the above included is £285 per room instead of the usual £345
The Marine Hotel
The Marine Hotel
8 Crosbie Road
Troon, KA10 6HE
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- July 16, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- A 2-night break at The Marine Hotel is now £199 per room, including:
- - Two nights' accommodation for two in a Guest Double or Twin Room
- - Full Scottish breakfast
- - 3-course dinner on the first night (worth £25 per person)
- - Complimentary bottle of wine with dinner (worth £18)
- - Afternoon tea for two on the second day (worth £12.50 per person)
- - Late 1pm checkout (worth £30)
- With views over the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran, this 4-star property is close to Troon's beachfront, in the middle of Royal Troon golf course.
- Facilities include Fairways Restaurant, the Arran Bar, the Beauty Rooms, offering a wide range of spa and beauty treatments, and The Health Club with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a gym and a fitness studio.
- Venture a little further and you can explore 18th-century Culzean Castle and its superb panoramic views, Burns National Heritage Park and Ayr Racecourse, which hosts the Ayr Gold Cup in September.
- This offer is valid for stays until 30 September. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking).
The small print
This voucher is valid for a 2-night stay for two people in a Guest Double of Twin Room including full Scottish breakfast, 3-course dinner per person on the first night, a complimentary bottle of wine with dinner, afternoon tea for two on the second night and a 1pm checkout. Vouchers are valid until 30 September. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking). Subject to availability. The number of rooms available per night is limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms