By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at Moness House Hotel & Country Club in Perthshire are now £69, exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers. This saves 42% on the usual rate and includes accommodation in a Deluxe Double/Twin Room and full breakfast.
Why we love it
- An overnight stay in Perthshire's 4-star Moness House Hotel & Country Club for £69 instead of £120
- Accommodation is in a Deluxe Double/Twin Room
- Includes a full breakfast
- Set among 35 acres of woodland with views of the Aberfeldy hills
- Stay two nights for £115 with daily breakfast -- less than half the usual price
- Add a spa day, including a treatment, from £35
Moness House Hotel & Country Club
Aberfeldy, PH15 2DY
Tel: 01887 822108
What's included & when
- July 10, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- VisitScotland calls this former shooting lodge, built in 1758, a "delightful hotel". It is surrounded by 35 acres of woodland in Aberfeldy. Its 26 rooms are individually designed, and all feature Egyptian cotton sheets and complementary therapy toiletries.
- The hotel's on-site restaurant serves traditional Scottish fare such as haggis, neeps and tatties, and Perthshire pork tenderloin. There's also a spa with a sauna, a steam room and an indoor pool, and golf is available locally. Travelzoo subscribers can also purchase a spa day including a treatment from £35.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 October. Friday-Saturday stays are available for a supplement of £15 per room, per night. Alternatively, upgrade to a Superior Room for a further £10 per room, per night. Subject to availability. There is very limited availability during July.
The small print
Includes an overnight stay for up to two adults in a Deluxe Room. Valid for Sunday to Thursday stays until 31 October. There is very limited availability in July. Friday- or Saturday-night stays are available for a supplement of £15 per room, per night. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms