By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at Moness House Hotel & Country Club in Perthshire are now £99 exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers. This package would regularly cost £169 and includes:
Why we love it
- An overnight stay in Perthshire's 4-star Moness House Hotel & Country Club for £99 instead of £169
- Accommodation is in a Deluxe Double/Twin Room
- Includes a 3-course dinner in Flemmyng Restaurant (worth £27 per person) and full Scottish breakfast
- Alternatively, stay two nights for £99 on a self-catering basis in a 1-bedroom cottage
Moness House Hotel & Country Club
Aberfeldy, PH15 2DY
Tel: 01887 822108
What's included & when
- Feb. 19, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- - Overnight stay for two in a Deluxe Double/Twin Room
- - 3-course dinner in Flemmyng Restaurant
- - Full breakfast
- VisitScotland calls this former shooting lodge built in 1758 a "delightful hotel". It is surrounded by 35 acres of woodland in Aberfeldy. Its 26 rooms are individually designed, and all feature Egyptian cotton sheets and Complimentary Therapies toiletries.
- The restaurant serves traditional Scottish fare such as haggis, neeps and tatties, and Perthshire pork tenderloin.
- Valid for Monday-Thursday stays until 31 May. Friday-Sunday stays are available for supplement of £10 per person, per night. Subject to availability.
- Alternatively, stay two nights from Monday-Thursday until 31 May for £99. This deal is valid on a self-catering basis in a 1-bedroom cottage -- these can accommodate two adults, plus there's a sofa bed in the lounge. Buy multiple vouchers for longer stays. There's a £40 supplement per cottage, per night for Friday- and Saturday-night stays on this deal.
- Not available on 31 March-1 April; 6, 27 May
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Deluxe Double or Twin Room, full breakfast, a 3-course dinner in the restaurant, or a 2-night stay in the self-catering cottages at the resort. Call the hotel to book your dates when you have purchased a voucher. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. The hotel does not allow pets. Valid for Monday-Thursday stays until 31 May. Friday- or Saturday-night stays incur a supplement of £10 per person per night, for the hotel deal and £40 per cottage, per night on the self-catering deal. There is a 10.4p per Kilowatt charge for electricity in the self-catering cottages only. Subject to availability. Not available on 31 March-1 April; 6, 27 May. Now not available 13, 18 March.
See all terms