By Travelzoo Staff
A "smorgasbord of velvet moors, jagged mountains, sparkling lochs and towering sea cliffs" is how Lonely Planet describes the Isle of Skye. At £89 per room, overnight stays at Flodigarry Country House Hotel on the island's northeast coast are now over 45% cheaper than usual. In full you get:
Why we love it
- Save over 45% on an overnight stay at Flodigarry Country House Hotel on the Isle of Skye
- £89 instead of £151 for a Standard double/twin room with full Scottish breakfast
- 3-course dinner for two in the AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £59.90)
- Includes a glass of whisky each (worth £11)
- Hotel is listed in the Michelin Guide
- Member of the Best Loved Hotels collection
Flodigarry Country House Hotel
1 Tighean Na Glibe
Portree, Isle Of Skye, IV51 9HZ
Tel: 01470 552203
What's included & when
- Feb. 6, 2013 - May 1, 2013
- - Overnight stay in a Standard double/twin room with full Scottish breakfast
- - 3-course dinner for two (worth £59.90)
- - Whisky on arrival for two (worth £11)
- The 17th-century country house hotel is nestled beneath the towering pinnacles of the Quiraing landslip, a path with fascinating geolgical features and spectacular views. The hotel, surrounded by ancient woodland and picturesque gardens, is an ideal base for wildlife spotting, hiking, climbing and fishing. Inside, guests will find a Victorian conservatory, log fires, an AA-Rosette restaurant and live music at the weekend. "Guests are assured of real Highland hospitality," says the AA, while Best Loved Hotels describes a stay here as "a magical visual and culinary experience". The Daily Telegraph also recommends the hotel's "breathtaking" setting and "ambitious" food.
- The Misty Isle came eighth in the Top 10 European Islands category at the 2010 Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards. The island is "full of romance and myth" and has "abundant beauty", says Fodor's.
- Valid seven days a week until 28 March, 2013. A 2-night package with full Scottish breakfast on both mornings, a 3-course dinner (on one night only) and a glass of whisky each is £149.
- The same package in April is £109 and a 2-night package is £189.
- Upgrade to a Superior room for an extra £20 per night or a Flagship room with a 4-poster bed for an extra £40 per night (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Not available on 19 April.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Standard double/twin room, full Scottish breakfast, a 3-course dinner and a glass of whisky each on arrival. Valid seven days a week until 28 March, 2013. A 2-night package with full Scottish breakfast on both mornings, a 3-course dinner (on one night only) and a glass of whisky each is £149. Note: the hotel has added more availability so we have extended the book by date and re-opened the deal.
See all terms