By Travelzoo Staff
Save £189 on a gourmet break to a Scottish hideaway. An overnight stay at the Ardanaiseig Hotel is now £129 per room, and includes:
Why we love it
- Enjoy an overnight break for two at the Ardanaiseig Hotel for £129 per room, a whopping 60% off the usual price
- Includes accommodation for two in a Standard Room
- A 5-course gourmet dinner for two in the 3-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Full Scottish breakfast for two
- Award-winning historic property set in 240 acres of grounds on the shores of Loch Awe, Argyll
- Winner of an AA Inspectors' Choice Award and described by The Independent as "spectacular"
The Ardanaiseig Hotel
Kilchrenan by Taynuilt
Argyll, PA35 1HE
Tel: 01866 988 225
What's included & when
- Jan. 14, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Standard Room
- - Seasonal 5-course dinner for two (worth £100)
- - Full Scottish breakfast (worth £33)
- Sitting on the shores of Loch Awe, Ardanaiseig Hotel is a Scottish baronial country house set in 240 acres of private grounds against the backdrop of Ben Cruachan. Built in 1834, this Category B-listed house was voted third in the 2010 Conde Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards. Each individually designed room enjoys garden views and features Molton Brown toiletries.
- Food is a real highlight at the hotel, with a 3-AA-Rosette restaurant mentioned in The Good Hotel Guide 2012 and awarded a 5-star Visit Scotland food review. Head chef Gary Goldie was also named Chef of the Year 2011 at the Scottish Hotel Awards and received a Chef Medaille D'Or for Dinner Excellence, 2010.
- The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Argyll. There is plenty to do in the area including walks and hikes, horse riding and fishing. Kilchurn Castle sits on the other side of the loch and Oban, a gateway to the Western Isles and home of Oban whisky, is about half an hour away by car.
- This offer is valid for stays seven days a week until 31 March, 2013. Extra nights are available for £70 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Not available on 14 February; 3-4, 15-16, 21 March.
- Update (14 January): All Friday and Saturday nights are now sold out.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Standard Room, including full Scottish breakfast per person and a 5-course dinner. Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 March. Update (14 January): All Friday and Saturday nights are now sold out. Extra nights are available for £70 per room on a B&B basis. Not available on 14 February; 3-4, 15-16, 21 March. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms