By Travelzoo Staff
The world-famous Turnberry Resort in rural Ayrshire has cut stays to £189 per night for accommodation for two in a Classic Room with breakfast, plus a choice of either a 3-course set-menu dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette 1906 Restaurant, or a £90 spa credit per room or a 2-ball on the Kintyre golf course (usually £110) with trolley hire and a golfer's gift pack.
Why we love it
- Enjoy an overnight break for two at the prestigious Turnberry Resort in Ayrshire for £189 per room
- Save almost 50% on the usual price of one of these packages
- Includes accommodation for two in a Classic Room with breakfast (reg up to £261 per room)
- Choose from either a 3-course set-menu meal in a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, or £90 spa credit per room or a 2-ball on the Kintyre golf course
- Voted the No 2 Resort in Europe in Travel + Leisure magazine's Awards 2011
- The resort is home to The Ailsa golf course, ranked the sixth best golf course in the British Isles by top 100 golf courses of the world online
- 30 minutes from Ayr, an hour from Glasgow and two hours from Edinburgh
- Valid for Sunday-Friday stays from 18 January-28 March, 2013
Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland
Turnberry, Maidens Road
Scotland, KA26 9LT
Tel: 01655 333 991
What's included & when
- Nov. 21, 2012 - March 28, 2013
- The resort was voted the No 2 Resort in Europe in Travel + Leisure magazine's Awards 2011 and the 1906 Restaurant was voted Destination Restaurant of the Year 2011 in the Scottish Hotel of the Year Awards. Treatments such as a full-body salt and oil scrub, an aromatherapy back, or a neck and shoulder massage will be covered by the £90 spa credit per couple. Guests also get 20% off spa treatments and green fees. There are family-friendly activities year-round, including a working farm with animals. Children under 12 dine for free.
- The beauty of the Kintyre Peninsula was paid tribute to in Paul McCartney's song, "Mull of Kintyre," and was the setting for the Open Championship Final Qualifying in 2004. The resort is home to The Ailsa golf course, regularly ranked among the world’s best and voted no 3 Worldwide Golf Course, 2010 by Golf World Magazine and No.1 UK Golf Course in the 2010 Today's Golfer.
- The offer is valid for Sunday-Friday stays from 18 January-28 March, 2013.
- Stay on Saturday for an extra £20 per room, payable directly to the hotel. Deluxe Ocean View Bedrooms are an extra £50 per room.
The small print
Subject to availability. This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two in a Classic Room with full Scottish breakfast for two, a choice of 3-course dinner in the 1906 Restaurant (usually £110) , £90 spa credit per couple or a 2-ball on the Kintyre golf course. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Friday stays from 18 January-28 March, 2013. You can buy as many vouchers as you wish. You may cancel this voucher and receive a full refund within seven days of purchase, after seven days of purchase no returns are possible. Note: the hotel has added more availability so we have extended the book by date.
See all terms