By Travelzoo Staff
An overnight stay at Kinloch House, a prestigious Visit Scotland 5-star property in rural Perthshire is now less than half price at £199 per night
Why we love it
- For £199, escape on a gourmet getaway to Kinloch House, a 5-star Relais & Chateaux retreat in Perthshire
- Created especially for Travelzoo subscribers, this overnight stay-and-dine package would usually cost £415
- Includes accommodation for two in an upgraded Superior Room with full Scottish breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner for two including canapés, coffee and petits fours at the hotel's Michelin Guide-listed restaurant (worth over £100)
- Tea and shortbread on arrival
- Additional nights on a B&B basis are £100 (regularly £265)
- Valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2013
- The property is a 90-minute drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, a 45-minute drive from Dundee and a 30-minute drive from Perth
Scotland, PH10 6SG
Tel: 01250 884 237
What's included & when
- Oct. 1, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Regularly £415, this value-packed gourmet break includes:
- - Accommodation for two in an upgraded Superior Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner for two including canapés, coffee and petits fours (worth £106)
- - Tea and homemade shortbread on arrival (worth £14)
- - Full Scottish breakfast
- Additional nights on a B&B basis can be added on for £100 per night (regularly £265).
- This offer is valid for stays seven days a week until 28 February, 2013.
- Set in 25 acres of Scottish countryside, Kinloch House is a luxurious hillside country manor built in 1840. The family-run Relais & Chateaux hotel has 18 unique bedrooms, an oak-panelled hall, a portrait gallery and a walled garden. It’s a good base for fishing, shooting and golfing breaks, within easy reach of golf courses like Carnoustie, St Andrews and Gleneagles, as well as walking in the Angus Glens and local distilleries and historic castles.
- Head chef Steve McCallum, previously of the Michelin-starred Airds Hotel, serves up fine-dining cuisine using locally sourced game and fish.
- Not available on 1-5, 30 September; 1-2, 7-9 October; 16 December-2 January
The small print
This voucher includes overnight accommodation for two people in a Superior Room, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two including canapés, coffee and petit fours, tea and shortbread on arrival and a full Scottish breakfast for two. Valid for stays seven days a week until 28 February, 2013. Not available on 7-9 October; 16 December-2 January. Subject to availability. Only six rooms per night are available so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: this deal has been re-opened due to increased inventory.
See all terms