By Travelzoo Staff
"Noises Off" is the Olivier Award-winning farce by playwright and novelist Michael Frayn ("Spies", "Democracy") and it's now touring the UK. Travelzoo subscribers can get top tickets for £15 each when the show comes to the King's Theatre in Glasgow from 27 May-1 June.
Why we love it
- Over 50% off a ticket for Olivier Award-winning comedy "Noises Off", starring Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey")
Book a seat in the Stalls or the Grand Circle at Glasgow's King's Theatre for £15
- The farce tells the story of an acting troupe whose rehearsals go horribly wrong
"Hilarious" -- The Star
Valid for all evening performances from 27 May-1 June
May 16, 2013 - June 1, 2013
297 Bath Street
Glasgow, G2 4JN
Tel: 0844 871 7627 (call charges apply)
- Usually £29.50 plus a £2.90-per-ticket fee, Stalls and Grand Circle tickets in Price Band A are now £15. The offer price already includes a £2.50-per-ticket fee and a £1-per-ticket theatre restoration levy. The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction fee of £2.85. This offer is valid for all evening performances from 27 May-1 June.
- Upon its debut in 1982, "Noises Off" won the Olivier Award for Best Comedy and was nominated for another two when it ran in the West End last year. Directed by the acclaimed Lindsay Posner, who takes the reins again for the UK tour, it stars Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey", "Between the Lines", "Bridget Jones' Diary") and Maureen Beattie ("Lewis", "The Bill") as cast members attempting to rehearse for a play -- without much success, thanks in part to missed cues, infighting, bizarre props, misunderstandings and more.
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
- "There are moments when you are no longer certain quite what you are laughing at. All you know is that you can't stop" -- The Daily Telegraph
- If you're looking for pre-theatre dining options, La Parmigiana -- located a few minutes away from the theatre -- is offering two people a 2-course meal with champagne each for £65 instead of the usual £103.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre and enter promo code TZOO when prompted. Choose the number of Band A seats you require -- these are coloured turquoise and marked with a star -- and proceed to the checkout. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet.
The small print
Valid for a Price Band A ticket for performances on 27 May-1 June, subject to availability. Advance booking required. Not valid on tickets already purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. A £2.85 transaction fee applies. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Offer price already includes per-ticket fees.