By Travelzoo Staff
Save 45% on tickets to see actor and comedian Chris Addison perform live when his "The Time is Now, Again" tour heads to Edinburgh. As well as taking the role of adviser Ollie Reeder in award-winning BBC sitcom "The Thick of It", Addison has appeared on "Mock the Week" and "Have I Got News For You".
Why we love it
- Save 45% on tickets to see Chris Addison's live show "The Time Is Now, Again", at the Festival Theatre in Edinburgh for one night only on Sunday, 7 April
- This exclusive offer brings the price of a ticket down from £22.25 to £12.25
- As well as regularly appearing on "Mock the Week" and "Have I Got News For You", Chris starred in award-winning BBC sitcom "The Thick of It" and Oscar-nominated film "In The Loop"
- "Exquisitely funny" -- London Evening Standard
March 26, 2013 - April 5, 2013
13-29 Nicolson St
Edinburgh, EH8 9FT
- Described as "exquisitely funny" by the London Evening Standard, the show comes to the Festival Theatre for one night only at 7:30pm on Sunday, 7 April. Tickets in the Stalls and Dress Circle are usually £21.50 plus a 75p-per-ticket fee but are available to Travelzoo subscribers for £12.25 each. The only extra to pay is an optional postage charge of 80p per transaction.
- Although perhaps best known for "The Thick of It" and "In The Loop", Chris Addison also starred in Channel 4's "Skins" and will soon be seen in "The Look of Love" with Steve Coogan and Anna Friel. In addition to acting and stand-up, he recently directed two episodes of the satirical US sitcom "Veep".
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Follow the instructions and enter promo code TRAVELZOO when prompted to access the discount. Alternatively, book by phone on 0131 529 6000. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend calling the number above or using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for a Stalls or Dress Circle ticket. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Usual price is £21.50 plus a 75p-per-ticket fee. Offer price is £11.50 plus a 75p-per-ticket fee. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Note:
There is a limited number of tickets and the offer may sell out before the stated expiry date.