By Travelzoo Staff
For the first time in eight years Harry Hill is performing live on stage, combining new material with characters from his BAFTA-winning "TV Burp". Save 44% on tickets to see the giant-collared funnyman's show, "Harry Hill: Sausage Time", at the Edinburgh Playhouse on Friday, 29 March at 8pm.
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on tickets to see "Harry Hill: Sausage Time" at the Edinburgh Playhouse on Friday, 29 March
- This exclusive offer brings the price of a ticket down from £34.90 to £19.45
- The comedian's live show is his first for eight years, following the end of an 11-year run writing and presenting "TV Burp"
- "Sausage Time" was recently given a 4-star review by The Guardian
- The show is chock-full of new material but also features appearances by showband The Harrys, plus grandson and expert-whistler Sam, and Stouffer the Cat
March 21, 2013 - March 29, 2013
18-22 Greenside Place
Edinburgh, EH1 3AA
- A seat in the Stalls or Circle usually costs £34.90 including fees when booked via the venue, but with this offer they are £19.45 each. The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction fee of £4. There are limited numbers available, so this offer may sell out before the stated expiry date.
- Harry Hill won two BAFTA awards for Best TV Entertainment Performance in "TV Burp" during its 11-year run. The show also won the BAFTA for Best Television Entertainment Programme in 2007. "Sausage Time" marks the bespectacled comedian's return to the live stage and it has received glowing praise, including a 4-star review in The Guardian. Joining Harry is showband The Harrys and Stouffer the Cat, among others.
- "His routine sizzles with surreal glee" -- Birmingham Mail
- "You couldn't help but find yourself laughing out loud for nearly the entire time" -- Liverpool Echo
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Enter promo code travelzoo to access the discount. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 3014 (call charges apply). The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for a Band A ticket. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Usual price is £31 plus a £3.90 per-ticket fee when booked via the venue. Offer price includes a £3.90 per-ticket fee. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A £4-per-transaction fee applies. Latecomers and children under 12 years old are not permitted. Note: A limited number of tickets are available and the offer may sell out before the stated expiry date.