By Travelzoo Staff
Russell Kane's new stand-up comedy show, "Posturing Delivery", continues its successful run of UK theatres over the coming weeks, and this exclusive offer allows Travelzoo subscribers to get two tickets for the price of one.
Why we love it
- Get two tickets for the price of one for Russell Kane's latest stand-up show, "Posturing Delivery"
- The comedian, author and TV presenter won the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award in 2010 and is known for appearances on the likes of BBC Three's "Unzipped" and BBC One's "Live at the Apollo"
- "Posturing Delivery" was given a 4-star review by the London Evening Standard
- Offer is available at eight venues across the UK
- Two tickets cost £19.60* instead of £39.20 -- the only extra to pay is a £2.31 one-off transaction fee
Jan. 29, 2013 - Feb. 18, 2013
Russell Kane's "Posturing Delivery"
- Tickets are now £19.60 for two, including booking fees, at the following venues:
- Update (18 February, 3:00pm): Due to popularity, tickets for Musselburgh, Frome, Bournemouth and Bristol have now sold out. A technical glitch means the Derby show is temporarily unavailable, but check back soon for tickets.
- Brunton Theatre in Musselburgh, 13 February
- Bournemouth Pavilion, 7 March
- Frome Memorial Hall, 23 March
- Colston Hall in Bristol, 5 April
- Dunfermline Alhambra, 15 April
- Derby Assembly Rooms, 27 April
- Theatre Royal, Newcastle, 28 April* (An additional restoration levy fee of £1.75 per two tickets applies at this venue -- the cost for two tickets will be £21.54)
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, 3 May
- Known for his appearances on the likes of BBC One's "Live at the Apollo" and BBC Three's "Unzipped", Kane won the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award in 2010 and is now touring with his one-man show, recently awarded a 4-star review by the London Evening Standard.
- Adult standard tickets for "Posturing Delivery" usually cost £18.50 plus a £3.90-per-ticket booking fee, but this offer chops 50% off the regular price of the best available seats. The only extra to pay is a per-transaction fee of £2.31. Tickets must be booked by 11 February, and there are limited numbers available for each date.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with See Tickets.
The small print
Update (18 February, 3:00pm): Due to popularity, tickets for Musselburgh, Frome, Bournemouth and Bristol have now sold out. A technical glitch means the Derby show is temporarily unavailable, but check back soon for tickets.
Subject to availability. Valid for two best available adult tickets for Russell Kane's "Posturing Delivery". Tickets must be booked by 11 February. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Tickets usually cost £19.60 inclusive of a per-ticket fee. *An additonal levy fee of £1.75 per two tickets applies at Newcastle Theatre Royal. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A £2.31-per-transaction fee applies. Online booking only. Note:
A limited number of tickets are available for each performance.