By Travelzoo Staff
"We're in the Money" is just one of the many hit show tunes in "42nd Street", the Broadway musical coming to the Edinburgh Playhouse. Watch it from one of the best seats in the house for £22 instead of the usual £48.90.
Why we love it
- Save 55% on top tickets for "42nd Street" at the Edinburgh Playhouse, featuring the hit show tune "We're in the Money"
- The best seats in the house are now available for £22
- The original production of the show won an Olivier Award for Best New Musical
- This touring version of the show uses sets and costumes from the Broadway production
Oct. 31, 2012 - Nov. 8, 2012
18-22 Greenside Place
Edinburgh, EH1 3AA
- Currently touring the UK, "42nd Street" stars West End veterans Dave Willetts ("Phantom of the Opera", "Les Misérables") and Marti Webb ("Evita", "Thoroughly Modern Millie"). It tells the story of Peggy Sawyer, who arrives in 1930s New York looking for stardom, but doesn't bank on the drama that follows.
- We've negotiated 55% off Premium seats in the Stalls and Circle, for all evening performances on Tuesday, 6 November, Wednesday, 7 November and Thursday, 8 November. All prices quoted already include per-ticket booking fees, so the only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £4.
- "42nd Street" is directed by co-author Mark Bramble, and the sets and costumes come straight from the Broadway production of the show. The tour so far has garnered excellent reviews, including one from Scottish newspaper The Herald, which called it "a terrific night at the theatre... it's good, old-fashioned Hollywood glamour come to life".
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets and enter promo code TZOO to access the discount.
The small print
This offer is valid for tickets in Price Band S (Premium seats) for evening performances from 6-8 November. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Subject to availability. A £4 fee per-transaction applies. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. Price Band S tickets usually cost £44 plus a £4.90-per-ticket fee. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms