By Travelzoo Staff
The Wood Norton in Evesham is a Grade II-listed, Victorian country house that has been used as a filming location for the BBC's "Doctor Who". Now, for just £12.50 a head, you and a friend can savour a delectable champagne afternoon tea at this historic venue.
Why we love it
- £25 for a champagne afternoon tea for two at The Wood Norton in Evesham
- This exclusive deal would usually cost £46
- Includes a selection of sandwiches, cakes, afternoon fancies and a glass of champagne
- The Grade II-listed country house has been used as a filming location for "Doctor Who"
- Great location for exploring the Cotswolds, Worcestershire and the Malvern Hills
- Valid seven days a week
June 13, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Wood Norton
Evesham, WR11 4YB
Tel: 01386 765 611
- Here's what's included:
- - A glass of champagne each
- - Freshly baked plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and homemade strawberry preserve
- - A selection of finger sandwiches
- - Afternoon fancies
- The Wood Norton, which dates back to the 19th-century, is ideally located for exploring the Cotswolds, Worcestershire and the Malvern Hills. Shakespeare country, Stratford-upon-Avon, is a short drive away.
- The deal is valid seven days a week, until 31 October
The small print
Must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to The French Revival afternoon tea. Includes a selection of sandwiches, homemade fancies, scones with jam and cream, and a glass of champagne each. Valid 12-5:30pm, seven days a week, until 31 October. Limited availability on Saturdays and Sundays. Maximum of six people per booking. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms