By Travelzoo Staff
For less than £20 a head, budding shooters can try their hand at clay pigeon shooting during a 75-minute experience in the Worcestershire countryside. Two Travelzoo subscribers will receive one-on-one tuition from experienced instructors at Hereford & Worcester Shooting Ground for £39 instead of the usual £96.
Why we love it
- A 75-minute beginner's clay-pigeon shooting lesson for two at Hereford & Worcester Shooting Ground for £39
- Get expert tuition from experienced instructors
- Includes cartridges, clays and equipment
- The shooting ground is based in Redditch, in the Worcestershire countryside
- This deal would make a great Father's day gift
June 4, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Hereford & Worcester Shooting Ground
Redditch, B97 6RB
Tel: 01527 65496
- You'll use competition over and under shotguns (12 and 20 bore) to shoot a wide variety of targets. Clays, cartridges and equipment are included and each shooter will get an average of 45 shots.
- The lesson is best suited for novices and each shooter will get personal tuition from a qualified instructor -- most beginners average a 70% hit rate during the lesson. At the end of the lesson, your instructor can advise you on progressing to club and competition shooting.
- The deal is valid 9am-5pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, until 30 August
The small print
Valid for two people to have a 75-minute clay-pigeon shooting beginner's lesson. Includes cartridges, clays, equipment and tuition. Valid 9am-5pm, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, until 30 August. Children from 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms