By Isabel Plumbly
Save up to 55% on top seats for "The Butterfly Lion" at Malvern Theatre. The play is adapted from an award-winning novel by former Children's Laureate and "War Horse" author, Michael Morpurgo.
Why we love it
- Adapted and directed by Daniel Buckroyd, "The Butterfly Lion" is an "absorbing tale", says The Stage
- Tells the story of a young boy whose friendship with an orphaned lion cub takes a dramatic turn
- The family-friendly play stars Gwen Taylor, known for roles in "Heartbeat" and "Coronation Street"
- The book won the Writers' Guild Award for Children's Fiction as well as the 1996 Nestlé Smarties Book Prize
Update (10:09am, 18 Oct): Due to popularity, there is now very low availability for evening performances on 18 and 19 October. The matinee on 18 October has sold out.
Malvern, WR14 3HB
Tel: 01684 892277
- This offer is for a top-price ticket for £13.20 -- usually £22.55-£29.15 -- for any performance from 14-19 October
Includes matinées on 16 and 19 October
All prices quoted include the theatre's 10% per-ticket booking fee
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid on 14-19 October. Offer available online only. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. The regular price of £22.55-£29.15 includes a 10% per-ticket fee. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. A limited number of tickets is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Malvern Theatres' full terms and conditions apply. Malvern Theatres is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase; Travelzoo has no liability for such service. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org