By Travelzoo Staff
"The 39 Steps" is "hilarious" and "an absolute hoot", says The Stage. For £15.12 instead of up to £28.62, get a top ticket for this hit West End show on the Malvern leg of its UK tour from 17-22 June.
Why we love it
- Smash-hit West End play "The 39 Steps" comes to Malvern on 17-22 June
- The classic spy novel has been adapted as a frantic farce full of laughs
- Nab one of the best seats in the house for £15.12 -- you save up to 57%
- "An absolute hoot" says The Stage
- See below for how to book
June 4, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Malvern, WR14 3HB
Tel: 01684 892277
- Described by The Guardian as "clever, very funny, imaginative and brilliantly acted", this adaptation of the classic novel and Alfred Hitchcock thriller won Best New Comedy at the Olivier Awards in 2007. As well as the West End, it has also been a success on Broadway and across the globe.
- "The 39 Steps" sees a cast of four portray 139 characters in 100 minutes, telling the story of Richard Hannay's race to solve a series of murders. We've seen the show and loved the creative and very smart techniques used in the performance to set scenes on trains, running through the hills and under street lights.
- This offer for Malvern's Festival Theatre chops up to 47% off tickets in the top price band for performances from 17-22 June. Usually £24.30-£28.62, they are now £15.12 each. All of these prices already include the venue's obligatory 8%-per-ticket online booking fee.
- How to Book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Malvern Theatres
- - Click "book this show"
- - Use the calendar on the left-hand side of the theatre's website to choose the date you want and the performance you'd like to see
- - Choose "stalls" or "circle"
- - Select your seats -- these are the top-price band in the selection and will initally appear without a booking fee
- - Click "add seats to basket" and then choose the number of seats you want. These will appear as £14 before the booking fee is added.
- - Enter promo code Travelzoo to access the discount. Select the number of seats you require and proceed to the checkou
The small print
This offer is valid for a top-price ticket for performances 17-22 June. Including the theatre's 8%-per-ticket fee, the usual price is £24.30-£28.62. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms