By Travelzoo Staff
A new stage adaptation of "Rising Damp", the classic 1970's sitcom, is touring the UK and Travelzoo subscribers can nab top tickets for £12.15 each when the show comes to Malvern Theatre on 10-15 June. What's more, there are no additional fees to pay.
Why we love it
- A new adaptation of classic 1970's sitcom "Rising Damp" comes to Malvern Theatre
- Directed by Don Warrington, who played Philip in the original TV series
- Save up to 50% on some of the best seats in the house
- Valid 10-15 June
- No additional fees
- See below for how to book
May 23, 2013 - June 8, 2013
Malvern, WR14 3HB
Tel: 01684 892277
- Directed by Don Warrington, who played Philip in the original TV series, "Rising Damp" is produced by the team behind recent stage versions of "Birds of a Feather" and Victoria Wood's "Dinnerladies". It's set in the same boarding house as the sitcom, with seedy landlord Rigsby ruling over unlucky tenants Ruth, Alan and Philip.
- This offer chops up to 50% off tickets in the top price band for all performances. Usually £19.98-£24.30, they are now £12.15 each. All of these prices already include the venue's obligatory 8%-per-ticket online booking fee.
- How to Book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Malvern Theatres
- - Click "book this show"
- - Use the calendar on the left-hand side of the theatre's website to choose the date you want and the performance you'd like to see
- - Choose "stalls" or "crcle"
- - Select your seats -- these are the top-price band in the selection and will initally appear without a booking fee
- - Click "add seats to basket" and then choose the number of seats you want. These will appear as £11.25 before the booking fee is added.
- - Enter promo code Travelzoo to access the discount. Select the number of seats you require and proceed to the checkou
The small print
This offer is valid for a top-price ticket for performances 10-15 June. Including the theatre's 8%-per-ticket fee, the usual price is £19.98-£24.30. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms