By Travelzoo Staff
Combining drama, physical theatre, music and puppetry, "The Trench" garnered rave reviews at last year's Edinburgh Festival. Save over 40% on top tickets when the play comes to the Forum Theatre in Malvern on Saturday, 13 April.
Why we love it
- For £7.51, nab a ticket for "The Trench" when it comes to Malvern on 13 April
- The modern play includes physical theatre, puppetry and drama to tell the tale of a World War I soldier who begins to experience strange visions
- Created and performed by acclaimed theatre group Les Enfants Terribles, the play is described by The Daily Telegraph as "razor sharp"
- Tickets usually cost £12.96 -- you save 42%
March 22, 2013 - April 2, 2013
Malvern, WR14 3HB
Tel: 01684 892277
- Including the venue's 8%-per-ticket booking fee, a top ticket usually costs £12.96, but they are available for £7.51 each with this offer.
- Created and performed by "razor sharp theatre group" (The Daily Telegraph) Les Enfants Terribles, the play tells the story of a miner who, when trapped in a tunnel during World War I, finds everything is not quite what it seems in the darkness. "The Trench" forms part of the Malvern Contemporary Arts Season, and is written and co-directed by the group's Artistic Director, Oliver Lansley. Also known for the likes of ITV2 series "FM" and Sky's "Little Crackers", he is a previous winner of Channel 4's "Multi-Talented Award".
- The performance is accompanied by music from Alexander Wolfe, who has worked with the likes of Paul Weller and Jamie Cullen.
- "Rendered with spellbinding intensity" -- Daily Express
- "The cast is uniformly good ... Five stars" -- Whatsonstage.com
- How to Book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Malvern Theatres
- - Choose your preferred performance by clicking "Buy Tickets"
- - Pick the specific seats you want. These will initially show up without the 8% fee. They are labelled "£12" and coloured red
- - Click "Add Seats to Basket"
- - Enter promo code travelzoo and click "Apply Code"
- - The discount will now be applied to show a cost of £6.95 each. Select the number of these you want to buy and proceed to the checkout where the 8% fee will be added, bringing the total cost per ticket to £7.51
- - Note: The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid on 13 April. Tickets usually £12.96 including the venue's 8%-per-ticket fee. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer.