By Travelzoo Staff
Two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a strawberry-themed afternoon tea for £19 at the Best Western Mayfield House Hotel. This deal from the AA-Rosette holder saves 50% on the usual cost.
Why we love it
- Two can take strawberry afternoon tea at the Best Western Mayfield House Hotel for the equivalent of £9.50 a head
- This treat at the AA-Rosette awarded venue usually costs £38
- Upgrade to include a glass of Louis Perdrier French fizz mixed with Wild Strawberry liqueur each for £6 more
- Alternatively, two can visit the hotel for a 2-course lunch for £25 (saving up to 49% on the regular price)
- Hotel is located in leafy Malmesbury, Wiltshire
June 13, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
Malmesbury, SN16 9EW
Tel: 01666 577 409
- Valid seven days a week, from 2pm-5pm, until 31 August, you and a friend will get an afternoon tea filled with treats like finger sandwiches, scones with cream and fresh strawberries, plus a selection of fancies and a pot of tea or coffee.
- For an extra £3 each (a total of £25), you can both add in a glass of Louis Perdrier French fizz mixed with Wild Strawberry liqueur -- a real decadent treat.
- The Best Western Mayfield House Hotel is located in the serene market town of Malmesbury; combine an afternoon tea date with a visit to Highgrove Gardens, Malmesbury Abbey or Malmesbury Abbey House Gardens, all of which are about 15 minutes' away.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a lunch offer in the hotel's restaurant; for £25, two can dine on two courses such as steamed Devon mussels with garlic and parsley cream sauce, followed by trio of lamb served with potato, pea and broad bean purée and mint pesto.
- This lunch offer is valid seven days a week, from 12pm-2pm, until 31 August
The small print
Correction (13 June, 11:20): We initially stated in our email for this offer that the Mayfield House Hotel is the holder of two AA Rosettes. This is incorrect as the hotel currently holds one Rosette. We apologise for any confusion. Valid for two people for the Strawberry Cream Tea. Valid for use seven days a week, from 2pm-5pm, until 31 August. Bookings are subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Must be used by two people in one visit. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms