By Travelzoo Staff
The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 rates the "well-judged British cooking with a local flavour" at the Best Western Mayfield House Hotel. The hotel's restaurant, which holds a coveted AA Rosette for the quality of its dishes, is offering two Travelzoo subscribers a 2-course meal with a glass of sparkling wine each, for £12.50 a head.
Why we love it
- A 2-course dinner for two at the Best Western Mayfield House Hotel in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, for £25
- This dining package, which also includes a glass of sparkling wine on arrival, would usually cost up to £53
- Dine in the Cotswolds hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 praises the "well-judged, gently modern British dishes"
- Or visit the restaurant for a 2-course Sunday lunch for £9.50 a head
March 5, 2013 - May 30, 2013
Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
Malmesbury, SN16 9EW
Tel: 01666 577 409
- Available for dinner, Sunday-Thursday until 30 May, this meal for two would usually cost up to £53. With this offer, you'll each get all of the following:
- - A glass of sparkling wine
- - A starter, such as home-smoked Cotswold duck breast with quince jelly, pomegranate, rocket and mint salad, or pan-fried red mullet fillet
- - Any main course, with current options including slow-roast Cotswold lamb shank on mint mash with a redcurrant reduction, or baked Scottish salmon fillet with horseradish and celeriac gratin and a spring onion cream
- - Or, swap your starter for a dessert*; we like the sound of the steamed dark chocolate and hazelnut sponge with coffee ice cream, or the pineapple and orange tart with mango sorbet
- Alternatively, pay £19 for two people to dine on a Sunday lunch with a glass of sparkling wine each. You'll get a choice of main course, such as roast sirloin of beef, plus either a starter or a dessert. This offer is available 12pm-2pm on Sundays until 26 May.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an offer for 42% off stays at the hotel. Overnight breaks are now £89 for two, including a 3-course à la carte dinner each and a full English breakfast the next morning. For more information, click here.
- Located a few miles outside Malmesbury, The Best Western Mayfield House Hotel is just 15 minutes' from Highgrove Gardens, Malmesbury Abbey and Malmesbury Abbey House Gardens
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of sparkling wine, plus either a starter or a dessert and a main course each. *A £2 supplement applies to the cheeseboard. Valid for dinner only, Sunday-Thursday, until 30 May. Excludes 10 March and bank holidays. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms