By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a country manor on the edge of the Cotswolds are now 40% cheaper than usual. This £99-per-night package from Cricklade House in Wiltshire, which includes a 3-course à la carte dinner and a glass of prosecco, is valid seven days a week until 3 September.
Why we love it
- Overnight stay on the edge of the Cotswolds for £99 -- you save 40%
- Includes accommodation for two in a Cricklade Sleeper Room and full English breakfast
- Guests also get a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £65) and a glass of prosecco (worth £8 per person)
- Complimentary use of the health suite
Cricklade, SN6 6HA
Tel: 01793 750751
What's included & when
- June 3, 2013 - Sept. 3, 2013
- Located in the Saxon town of Cricklade, the property is surrounded by 30 acres of secluded grounds and offers sweeping views of the vale of Cricklade towards the Wiltshire Downs. A "haven of peace and tranquillity", as the AA puts it, the hotel is well positioned for exploring the Cotswolds.
- Eat in the 2-AA-Rosette Dining Room restaurant, which specialises in modern European cuisine.
- Guests also get complimentary use of the health suite, which includes a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a Turkish steam room, a gym and a tennis court. There is also a challenging 9-hole golf course at the hotel, which guests may play for £12 per person.
- Valid seven days a week until 3 September.
- Not available on 15, 21, 22, 27, 29 June; 6, 13, 15, 18-21, 25, 27 July; 2, 3, 9, 10, 15-17, 19, 23, 24, 31 August.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Cricklade Sleeper Room, with full English breakfast for two, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two, a glass of prosecco each and full use of the health suite. Valid seven days a week until 3 September. Note: Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Sold out on: 15, 21-22, 27, 29 June; 6, 13, 15, 18-21, 25, 27 July; 2-3, 9-10, 15-17, 19, 23-24, 31 August.
See all terms