By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a country manor on the edge of the Cotswolds are now 40% cheaper than usual. This £99-per-night package from Cricklade House in Wiltshire, which includes a 3-course à la carte dinner and a glass of prosecco, is valid seven days a week until 3 September.
Why we love it
- Overnight stay on the edge of the Cotswolds for £99 -- you save 40%
- Includes accommodation for two in a Cricklade Sleeper Room and full English breakfast
- Guests also get a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £65) and a glass of prosecco (worth £8 per person)
- Complimentary use of the health suite
Cricklade, SN6 6HA
Tel: 01793 750751
What's included & when
- March 14, 2013 - Sept. 3, 2013
- Located in the Saxon town of Cricklade, the property is surrounded by 30 acres of secluded grounds and offers sweeping views of the vale of Cricklade towards the Wiltshire Downs. The AA describes it as a "haven of peace and tranquillity", and it's well positioned for exploring the Cotswolds.
- Guests will be served their meal in the 2-AA-Rosette Dining Room Restaurant, which specialises in modern European cuisine.
- Guests also get complimentary use of the health suite, which includes a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a Turkish steam room, a gym and a tennis court. There is also a challenging 9-hole golf course at the hotel, which guests may play for £12 per person for nine holes.
- Valid seven days a week until 3 September.
- Not available on 29-30 March; 12-13, 26-27, 29 April; 4, 11, 14, 17-18, 25 May; 7-8, 22, 27 June; 18-21, 27 July; 2-3, 9-10, 15-17, 19, 31 August.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Cricklade Sleeper Room, with full English breakfast for two, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two, a glass of prosecco each and full use of the spa facilities. Valid seven days a week until 3 September.
See all terms