By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a 17th-century country house near Bath are now £99 per room. This deal from Guyers House Hotel, Corsham, saves over £60 on the regular price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save over £60 on an overnight stay at Guyers House Hotel, Corsham
- £99 instead of £160 for a Classic Double/Twin Room
VisitEngland award-winning breakfast for two
- Includes a 3-course fine dining dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £50)
- Member of the Best Loved Hotels collection and listed in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
Guyers House Hotel
Wiltshire, SN13 0PS
Tel: 01249 713399
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Classic Double/Twin Room
- - 3-course dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £50)
- - VisitEngland award-winning breakfast for two
- Guyers House Hotel is a beautiful Grade II-listed 17th-century Cotswold stone house in the Wiltshire countryside. A "quintessential" country house according to Best Loved Hotels, it has a tennis court and a croquet lawn and is set in six acres of "sublime English gardens" says Alastair Sawday, (founder of Special Places to Stay and other accommodation guides). It is a mile from Corsham, a small market town famous for its fine architecture, and the inspiration for Charles Dickens' The Pickwick Papers.
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 notes the "fruitful connections" that the restaurant keeps with local producers, and talks warmly of the "delicious ideas" created in the kitchen.
- The hotel was awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence earlier this year. It is in an ideal location for exploring the Cotswolds or taking a trip to the historic city of Bath and the film-set villages of Lacock and Castle Combe.
- Valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2013. Upgrade to a Superior Room for an extra £30 (payable direct to the hotel).
- A 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings and a 3-course dinner (on the first night only) is £169. Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in the restaurant on the second night.
- Not available on 24-26, 29 December-3 January; 14, 16 February.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a Classic Double/Twin Room, full English breakfast for two, and a 3-course fine dining dinner for two (worth £25 per person). Valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2013. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Now sold out on 26 January.
See all terms