By Travelzoo Staff
"Save the Last Dance for Me" is a lively love story chock-full of 1960s music from legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Sweets for My Sweet" and "Teenager in Love". The show is in Swindon from 11-15 June and all tickets are now £15 -- that's up to 57% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- "Save the Last Dance for Me" is a jukebox musical featuring the music of legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Viva Las Vegas", "Sweets For My Sweet" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You"
- All tickets for the show at Swindon's Wyvern Theatre are now £15
- That's up to 57% off the usual price
- Available 11-15 June
June 4, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Wiltshire, SN1 1QN
Tel: 01793 524 481
- Currently touring the UK, "Save the Last Dance for Me" was recently described by The News as "a toe-tapping, entertaining and lively" jukebox musical. Set in 1963, it tells the story of two sisters on holiday in Suffolk who, when invited to a dance at the local US airforce base, learn that life is not quite as simple as they thought.
- For £15, book a ticket in any price band and any section of the Wyvern Theatre. These usually cost between £29 and £34.50. All prices quoted include the venue's obligatory £1.50-per-ticket fee.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the Wyvern Theatre. Choose your preferred performance and enter promo code TRAVELZOO if prompted. All seats are discounted; click on the ones you want to buy and make sure to choose the "Travelzoo" seats. They will appear as £13.50 each, before the £1.50-per-ticket fee is added. Optional postage is £1 per order. The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid 11-15 June for price bands A-C. Including the theatre's £1.50-per-ticket fee, the usual price is £29-£34.50. Must be used in one visit. Offer price is £13.50 plus a £1.50-per-ticket fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Optional postage is £1 per order.