By Travelzoo Staff
Healds Hall Hotel & Restaurant, an 18th-century mansion situated in "lovely wooded grounds" in Liversedge (Huddersfield Examiner), holds a coveted AA Rosette. For £45 instead of £85, you and a friend can savour a 7-course dinner at either the Harrington's Restaurant or the "contemporary, vibrantly decorated bistro" (The AA Restaurant Guide 2013).
Why we love it
- £45 for a 7-course dinner for two at the 18th-century Healds Hall Hotel & Restaurant in Liversedge
- This exclusive deal would usually cost up to £85
- The restaurant holds a coveted AA Rosette
- Situated in "lovely wooded grounds" -- Huddersfield Daily Examiner
- Valid Monday-Saturday until the end of September
June 28, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Healds Hall Hotel & Restaurant
Liversedge, WF15 6JA
Tel: 01924 409112
- Although the menu is subject to change, here's an example of what to expect:
- - Chilled gazpacho with fresh crab
- - Potted pork cheeks with braised shallots
- - Pan-fried Cornish red mullet with chorizo, chick peas, squid and parsley
- - Confit thigh of chicken with creamed Jersey royals and wild mushrooms
- - Yorkshire lamb roast loin and slow-cooked shoulder with broad beans, peas, mint and slow-roast tomatoes
- - Mango sorbet, crispy pineapple and passion fruit
- - Strawberries and ice cream
- Healds Hall was built in 1764 and used as part of the backdrop to Charlotte Brontë's novel Shirley. You can choose whether to dine in the Harrington's Restaurant or the Bistro, subject to availability.
- The hotel is located in rural Liversedge, within a 20-minute drive of Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Halifax.
- The deal is valid Monday-Saturday until 30 September.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the seven course taster menu. Valid Monday-Saturday until 30 September, subject to availability. Excludes bank holidays. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms