By Travelzoo Staff
The Huddersfield Daily Examiner describes Mustard and Punch, in Honley, as "one of the Holme Valley's favourite restaurants". With this offer, two Travelzoo subscribers can discover it for themselves with a 6-course tasting-menu dinner for £49.
Why we love it
- £49 for a 6-course tasting-menu dinner at Mustard and Punch in Honley
- Usually costing £110 -- you save 55%
- "One of the Holme Valley's favourite restaurants" -- The Huddersfield Daily Examiner
- "Locals know how lucky they are to find Mustard and Punch on their doorstep, and they praise the relaxed atmosphere" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- 91% of TripAdvisor users rated this venue as either "excellent" or "very good"
- Set in beautiful Honley, which boasts spectacular views across the Peak District
May 30, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Mustard and Punch
Honley, HD9 6AA
Tel: 01484 662 066
- Usually costing £110, here's an mouth-watering insight into what each person can expect:
- -Pork confit with sauté potato gnocchi, crackling and apples
- -Cured Scottish salmon with queen scallops and pea panna cotta
- -Lincolnshire pigeon with game parfait, pear and vanilla
- -Roast monkfish with ox cheek, potato fossil and jus xeres
- -Chocolate molton cake with lemon curd and blackout
- This deal can be used 5:30pm-9:30pm, Tuesday-Thursday, until the end of September.
- Honley, which boasts spectacular views across the Peak District, is a 10-minute drive from Huddersfield and within 50 minutes of Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 6-course tasting-menu dinner. Valid for 5:30pm-9:30pm, Tuesday-Thursday, until 30 September. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms